Friday, July 9, 2010

Her Prophet Explains: "The Introduction"

"The natural superiority of women is a biological fact, and a socially acknowledged reality." ~Ashley Montagu

“The only interesting answers are those which destroy the questions.” ~Susan Sontag

I have spoken and written about The Temple of The Pentavalent for years, but until now I have never given a simple and comprehensive explanation of how The Temple actually came about, what it is, how it works, and what it is meant to do. I shall endeavor to do so in the following pages.

So, you ask; What is The Temple? What is The Pentavalent? And who am I?

~The Temple is the organizational core of a Revealed Feminist Spirituality and it is meant to be the foundation of a practical socio-cultural movement to establish a New Matriarchy.

~The Pentavalent is its Metaphysical Operating System.

~And I am Her Prophet, 'Her' being that Creative Energy which is generally known as The Goddess. [Note: That 'title' does somewhat embarrass me as I am still a skeptic at heart...but my Spirit Guide laid it on me, so what can I do?]

It is suggested you go back a read that a second time.

Still confused? Well, then, read on...

Her Prophet Explains: Part One "Her Prophet"