Sunday, September 11, 2011

Her Prophet Explains: "Preface"

Short Version: What follows is a How To Manual for an entirely new form of Matriarchy, one that not merely 'empowers women', but may be the best chance for the survival of our whole species.

Long Version: To many of you what will be presented in these pages will seem like madness. Often, it seems like madness to me, as well. And yet....when I am quiet and calm and centered it all unfolds perfectly and makes complete sense.


Madness, of course, is very frequently a socially subjective state of being. What is considered insane in one culture or epoch can seem rather run of the mill in another time and place. But, no matter the time or place, to lay out a plan that takes contemporary society and turns it upside down and inside out is a form of madness simply by virtue of the ambition of the thing, and whether it is a workable plan or not.

But that is in fact what is being presented in the pages that follow, so I suppose that makes me a madman. I accept the title with alacrity.

As with so many things of this nature, The Pentavalent was born from a place of Despair and out of a journey through Fear. Along the way, my heart was broken many many times and my Spirit also pushed to the point of breaking more than a few times.

I believe I survived all that for a number of reasons. Innate personal fortitude. Awareness hard won from this life time [plus a few others]. And sheer bloody mindedness. But, for whatever the reasons, I 'remain to tell the tale'.

And an interesting tale it is, as yet unfinished and really just beginning. Some of you reading these words are going to be part of it, too.

Sound like a hustle? Well, every successful guru I personally have ever encountered was something of a con artist and a hustler. Humans seem to need a bit of razzle dazzle with their enlightenment. But sharing 'the con' is really the most effective part of this kind of hustle.

The killer component here is actually delivering on what has been presented as a 'hustle' while simultaneously showing those 'getting hustled' how to perpetuate that 'hustle' even further. That, my Sisters, is called a Movement.

And there is more to this than my seeming flippancy implies. Such simply indicates that while I take my Path very seriously, I do not take myself all that seriously, which is as it should be.

I expect it is obvious that I have 'mother issues', but as my mother is still alive in her big house in Beverly Hills, I shall not unpack her laundry here in these pages.

There is however one woman whose fate, even more than my mother's, drives me and this Work. Her name was Sara.

I met her when I was fifteen and she fourteen. I was immediately smitten. In a poem written decades later, I called her 'a little blond angel'. She was also terribly damaged, seduced by her father at eleven as if she was his adult lover, all that compounded by her being the eldest daughter of his mistress. She had just run away when I first met her.

We danced around each other for a few years. When we finally became lovers, it was for all the wrong reasons and it ended quickly and badly. A few years later, when her life was spiraling down, she sought refuge with me. And in my own pain and confusion, I treated her horribly.

It is my understanding that she went on to heroin addiction and street level prostitution. In the end, she was murdered by persons unknown – a pimp or a john – her skull crushed and her body dumped in the Charles River in Boston, where she drifted for two weeks.

Over the course of my life have learned the hard way that we cannot save anyone but ourselves. And yet...I still wonder if I had just shown her some real kindness that last time, had not allowed my own anger and frustration to wound her more, that maybe – just maybe – she might have had a little more time and a little more help in saving herself.

That haunts me to this day and likely will until I die. So I do the Work you'll find in the pages that follow, do it as a Living Amends to Sara, to hopefully provide her Sisters with a little more time and a little more help in saving themselves.

I have endeavored to make this volume as complete, comprehensive, and coherent as is humanly possible, and, being human, I have likely failed somewhat in each of those areas, but this is only the first version, and, as ever, more shall always be Revealed.

One final point before you plunge in; there will be a lot of Metaphysics up front as befits what is in part a 'holy book'. But this is also a How To Manual and there will be a good deal of 'nuts and bolts' as well. The Metaphysical aspects are simply the 'why we'll do what we plan to do'
underpinnings to the 'how we'll do what we plan to do' elements. Great ideas are all well and good and one must ever be practical. We may not live by bread alone, but we certainly cannot live without it either.

So, let us begin....

Her Prophet Explains: "The Introduction"